NSoftVisit website: www.nsoft.ba
NSoft is a dynamic software development company specialized in building advanced solutions for gaming and betting companies. Our team is made up of young and talented professionals from different areas of work including project management, programming, design, 3D modeling, etc.
The company was founded in 2008 by two passionate individuals whose innovative ideas managed to transform it into a market leader in only six years. Today, NSoft has more than 100 employees whose average age is 27, but don't let that number fool you. Despite our young age, we approach each and every project in a professional manner, ensuring that our clients' needs are always met.
Why work at NSoft?
Flexible working hours;
Distinctive corporate culture which is a perfect mix of serious work and serious fun;
Employee perks (free fruits, baby bonus, all of the latest gadgets at employee's disposal, our own cafe, game room, IT library, free movie tickets, monthly team building events and parties, employee recognition program and a lot more);
Chance to be a part of a dynamic growing business in a company that aims to go global.
NSoft is hiring
Our company is looking to hire senior backend developers with specific accent on PHP and NodeJS. The job includes building fast, distributed and robust backend components with challenging logic in a highly specialized development team.
You have at least 3 years of headache in building backend components (preferred in php/nodejs)
&& You know how to speak SQL and you are reading latest releases of MySQL/MariaDB "doc novels"
&& You know that NoSQL is not organization which hates SQL
&& You know that Symfony is not a misspelled word
&& You know that 200 is good, 500 is bad
&& You see "$" and don't think about money
&& You express yourself trough "echo"
&& Your (logic + system architecture) > (design + html + css)
&& You don't turn on the light when someone says "start LAMP"
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Well you can check our other job openings :)
SELECT * FROM Why_NSoft;
- There is a new programming challenge every day and it's never boring
- There is an integrated cafeteria (coffee++)
- An RPG called "team building adventures" is quite popular (bruises are optional)
- "The Boss" drops money bonuses quite often
- If you are one of those who like to "have it in writing" - we offer "a scroll of certification" to our employees
- Work time breaks include playing Playstation, Nintendo, uno, chess, basketball...
- We keep track of new technologies and apply them on our projects so you can enjoy learning new stuff
- Team development - you don't have to do it all by yourself (i.e. backend developers don't like frontend)
- $children++ => $salary++